WHY CHOOSE CONTAINER CO AUSTRALIA?
Being in the field for almost 20 years have made us aware about the containers and trucks, more than any other supplier in the market. We have a wide variety of product range to choose from enough for you to pack your belongings and move over to anywhere in New Zealand or Australia. For one stop solution of all the container and truck needs in Australia, step into Container Co. today. We have both old and new containers in a large range with facility to buy or rent them for as long as you want at market competitive tariffs. We have state of the art transportation and logistics facilities in which we can move and deliver your containers to all part of Australia, all parts of New Zealand and at any where in the world on your instructions. We make sure that your personal items and the contents of the containers are kept safe and private at every stage of the shipping process with a close eye to the privacy of the customer. We are not just a resource, we are complete shipping container solutions at your own state of New South Wales, Australia. Contact us now for old and new shipping container price.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHIPPING CONTAINERS
The transportation and shipping industry have been revolutionized by the standardized shipping containers business. You can now transport all your belongings and other important items via our rail, road and shipping services we provide at Container Co. The transportation job has been made easy for the ease of our customers stepping into Container Co. We have the capacity to ship about almost everything from toothbrushes to giraffes, all at reasonable cost and in very favourable conditions. The efficiency of the shipping and transportation industry has increased to a maximum due to the ease of shipping and transportation being provided by Container Co.
There are variety of sizes available in containers that you can avail ranging from 20’ GP High cube containers to 40’ GP high cube containers. You can contact our toll-free number today for 20 ft and 40ft container price. All the sizes of containers we have to offer for our clients can be shipped to almost any destination you require by rail, road and ship.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF SHIPPING CONTAINERS
There are six different types of shipping containers available at Container Co. for buying and renting. Following are the different types of shipping containers:
- Containers for dry storage: These are containers of previously mentioned sizes in 10ft, 20ft, and 40ft. These are used for shipping dry materials.
- Containers for wet storage: These are containers of previously mentioned sizes in 10ft, 20ft, and 40ft. These are used for shipping wet materials.
- Flat rack containers: These have foldable sides which are ideal for shipping generators, cars, coats and other kinds of heavy equipment. These are containers of previously mentioned sizes in 10ft, 20ft, and 40ft
- Open size containers: These are containers with collapsible sides that can open in order to ship small edible items like vegetables and canned goods. These are containers are also of previously mentioned sizes in 10ft, 20ft, and 40ft.
- Refrigerated containers: These containers have built in refrigerating system which makes it easier to ship goods that need constant temperature controlling and monitoring. These are containers of previously mentioned sizes in 10ft, 20ft, and 40ft.
- Open top containers: These as the name suggest have open tops for shipping logs and other kinds of heavy-duty machinery. These are containers of previously mentioned sizes in 10ft, 20ft, and 40ft also.
For the people who are looking to ship less amount of material in the container of size of previously mentioned sizes in 10ft, 20ft, and 40ft, they do not have to rent or buy the whole container as this will only add unnecessary cost to the shipper and the material. We have the option to send the material as FCL or LCL.
The prices that we have to offer for the containers are competitive to the market and therefore you can contact us today for all your shipping container needs.